Calories: 370: Calories From Fat: 180 % Daily Value: Total Fat (20g) 20g (31%) Saturated Fat (3g) 3g (15%) Trans Fat: 0g Cholesterol: 0mg (0%) Sodium: 790mg (34%) Total Carbohydrate: 40g (13%) All trademarks, copyright and other forms of intellectual property are property of their respective owners. Calorie breakdown: 47% fat, 42% carbs, 11% protein. There are 370 calories in 1 package (4.56 oz) of Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus with Pretzels. Calorie breakdown: 65% fat, 23% carbs, 12% protein. * The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. Coupons. Is this information inaccurate or incomplete? Pretzels (Enriched Wheat Flour [Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, … 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice. - roasted red - PEPPER-FECTION TO-GO. There are 70 calories in 2 tbsp (28 g) of Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus. Sabra Snackers Roasted Red Pepper Hummus with Pretzels makes snacktime easy with pre-portioned snacks. Cooked Chickpeas, Water, Tahini (Ground Sesame), NonGMO Soybean Oil, Garlic, Salt, NonGMO Citric Acid, Red Bell Pepper, Potassium Sorbate Added To Maintain Freshness, Spices. Please note that some foods may not be suitable for some people and you are urged to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss effort or diet regimen. Where To Buy. Roasted Red Pepper Hummus with Pretzels. Per 1 package - Calories: 370kcal | Fat: 19.00g | Carbs: 40.00g | Protein: 10.00g, Per 1 cup - Calories: 380kcal | Fat: 20.00g | Carbs: 40.00g | Protein: 10.00g, Per 2 tbsp - Calories: 70kcal | Fat: 5.00g | Carbs: 4.00g | Protein: 2.00g, Per 2 oz - Calories: 150kcal | Fat: 11.00g | Carbs: 9.00g | Protein: 4.00g, Per 2 tbsp - Calories: 70kcal | Fat: 6.00g | Carbs: 4.00g | Protein: 2.00g, Per 1 cup - Calories: 370kcal | Fat: 20.00g | Carbs: 40.00g | Protein: 10.00g, Per 1 container - Calories: 370kcal | Fat: 19.00g | Carbs: 40.00g | Protein: 10.00g, Per 2 tbsp - Calories: 70kcal | Fat: 5.00g | Carbs: 5.00g | Protein: 2.00g, Per 2 tbsp - Calories: 80kcal | Fat: 6.00g | Carbs: 4.00g | Protein: 2.00g, Per 2 tbsp - Calories: 70kcal | Fat: 5.00g | Carbs: 4.00g | Protein: 2.00g, If you can't find the item you're looking for, please help out by, Roasted Red Pepper Hummus with Pretzel Crisps, Roasted Garlic Hummus with Pretzel Crisps. Taste of the South Fried Pickle & Ranch Dip, Trader Joe's Tzatziki Creamy Garlic Cucumber Dip, Inspired Organics Roasted Red Pepper Hummus, Seattle Sutton's Healthy Eating Baba Ghanoush Veggie Plate. Hummus (Cooked Chickpeas, Water, Tahini [Ground Sesame], Soybean Oil, Red Bell Pepper, Garlic, Salt, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate To Maintain Freshness). Vegan; Vegetarian; Kosher; NonGMO; Gluten-Free; Keep Refrigerated Next. Each pack is perfect for convenient snacking at-home or on-the-go. Red bell peppers roasted to perfection give Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus To Go a sweet, smoky flavor with just the right amount of zip. Dark Chocolate Dessert Dip & Spread. Classic Hummus with Pretzels. Calorie breakdown: 46% fat, 43% carbs, 11% protein. Although the information provided on this site is presented in good faith and believed to be correct, FatSecret makes no representations or warranties as to its completeness or accuracy and all information, including nutritional values, is used by you at your own risk. Each pack comes with pretzel crisps for snacking on the go. Roasted Red Pepper Hummus with Pretzel Crisps. There are 380 calories in 1 cup (3.5 oz) of Sabra Roasted Red Pepper Hummus with Pretzel Crisps. Roasted Red Pepper Hummus with Pretzel Crisps Per 1 cup - Calories: 380kcal | Fat: 20.00g | Carbs: 40.00g | Protein: 10.00g Nutrition Facts - Similar Roasted Red Pepper Hummus (Sabra)

.

Thermal Conductivity Of Liquid Sodium, How Long Does Spaghettios Last, 2 Tbsp Hummus Protein, Tools Of Recombinant Dna Technology Wikipedia, Jordan 1 Off-white/white,